that part of me left yesterday... the heart of me strong today...

Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011


Everything seems very hard for this semester.. I don't know why..but I felt like I'm giving up...

I hate it when it turned into this kind of situation...
I hate it when I let their words linger in my mind..
I hate it when my tears fall down just because I felt like I'm a loser!!!!!


wake up NUR SYAZNI !!! wake up!!!!
Always remember this~
LIFE IS A CLIMB...BUT THE VIEW IS GREAT~~
Verily, after each difficulty...there's a relief....
Insyallah~


*I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH...I LOVE MATH..I LOVE MATH...





In a mission on becoming the best that I can be and live life to the fullest ^__^